10 Ideas to Repurpose our Glass Jars & Bottles
- Group several jars and bottles and place small flowers and trimmings in them for a cute display
- Make your own DIY Linen spray - Mix water, 2 tbls witch hazel, 6-10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Plant mister
- DIY sea salt spray for beach wave hair - Mix1.5 cups warm water, 1 tsp coconut oil, 2 tsp sea salt, 4 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Save for travel!
- BYOB salad dressing to restaurants
- Vitamins & medicine stashed in your bag
- DIY toothpaste - Mix equal parts coconut oil & baking soda with peppermint essential oil
- Makeup brush or q-tip holder in bathroom
- S&P and seasonings for home or travel
If not repurposing, recycle our bottles/jars!
1: Remove the pump and discard (pumps aren't recyclable).
2: Give your empty bottle/jar a quick rinse.
3: Toss in your recycling bin!
It's that easy to help reduce waste in our landfills and conserve our natural resources.