Snickerdoodle Bliss Balls
These snickerdoodle bliss balls have been my latest OBSESSION. Seriously, they're like crack and I can't stop eating them! Not only are high in (healthy) fat and protein, but they are low in sugar and make for the perfect snack or dessert.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3-4 dates (soaked in warm water)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter (I used Nutiva coconut manna)
- 4 scoops collagen (I used Vital Proteins)
NOTE: can omit dates and/or maple syrup or adjust amounts to desired sweetness
1. Add everything to a (powerful) food processor until blended
2. Roll into bite sized balls and lay on parchment paper
3. Store in fridge or freezer
I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!!