Sea Moss Smoothie
Sea Moss is a red algae that grows along the Atlantic shorlines of the Caribbean Islands, North America, and Europe that has incredible health benefits inside + out of the body!
Sea Moss Benefits
- Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need like zinc, iodine, iron, and more!
- It is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
- It helps reduce inflammation
- It helps your body get rid of excess mucus (which is great, especially when you have a cold!)
- It is great for respiratory health
- It helps get rid of bad bacteria in the gut and increases digestive health
- When applied to the skin, it helps improve eczema, psoriasis, and acne breakouts
Use our Avocado + Sea Moss Exfoliator on your face + make this yummy smoothie to eat......
1 tbls Irish Sea Moss powder
1 frozen Banana
1 1/2 cup Almond Milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
2 tbsp Coconut Cream
3 Pitted Dates
1 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
Pinch of Nutmeg
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
Add more milk if it is too thick.
Love + Eat Well